View Single Post
Old 15-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Enlightener

Good stuff guys,

My beautiful soulmate/twinflame is a runner. When she ran, it broke my heart, and took me a long time to break out of the depression thing.

Looking at things more recently, I understand why she ran, and I know it is all part of the plan, for if she didn't run, there wouldn't be room for us to grow, and then we wouldn't get the chance to know who we can really be, even without the other, but especially when we are together.

Put another way, we'd fall into each others personal soup, as we did the first time we were together, I feel now that we can stand on our own as distinct individuals if we were to start our relationship again.

Some advice I was given about what to do with the runner is just to be friends with them. Just be their friend, especially if they are male and you are the female. Just being friends is a good way to stay in touch and not get overwhelmed by how much you miss them because you are not in contact.

And have patience, your HS knows what is going on, they are organizing the event, they know when you will be together again.

Blessings,
E