View Single Post
Old 13-08-2011, 03:26 AM
Washing dishes, a friend asked me if Kevin had left town yet.
I rolled my eyes and said - "Thank God, yes!"

At that instant it was like silver bullet hit my Third Eye - a tunnel open at 10:30 am hands in water - A "movie screen" opened to my inner vision as clear as anything.

A gray haired, wrinkle faced man - hair long tied to one side with his elbow resting on his knee telpathically was saying to a tall, strong, dark skinned bare chested
man with long shiny black hair and a spear etc - and a younger brother...

"Never harbor feelings such as this for another."

Obviously, I had not learned that lesson.

Hours later still pacing, working it all out in awe - I suddenly remembered 2 years earlier
a psychic friend "zoning out" with me, then saying, "You were an American Indian and we were married -but not this time!" Gave me a pat on the head and left.

I think I was pretty strong and was handsome. Didn't see my face, but my physique was fabulous.
And boy did I ever have a crush on this woman! It was instant and deep.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru