View Single Post
Old 24-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Master

I don't know if one has to have a kundalini experience to feel energy running in the meridians. I wasn't feeling any energy until I started meditating but kundalini came shortly after so I always associate all my energy experiences w/ kundalini, rightly or wrongly.

Yes, there is something people call "top down" kundalini or descent of grace. I felt it prior to kundalini and it was unmistakable. I am certain I've had a kundalini awakening but it did not shoot up my spine, it flowed through my entire body. It was another unmistakable experience. I have felt energy flow like an electrical sensation through my spine connecting from the back of my head to my tailbone but I never felt energy shoot all the way up my spine. I felt it go partly up my spine once shortly after my kundalini experience but it simply dropped back down again like it lost steam.

I do think there are people who have been born w/ active kundalini. I read somewhere if one sees the blue pearl this is a sign of active kundalini.

I agree with your idea that emotion and energy levels are related. I learned this recently first hand. High emotion = more energy running through the body and it needs grounding.