View Single Post
Old 23-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Master
in progress--

But you associate these electrical pulses as kundalini-related? I've just never been able to convince myself that that's what is going on with me because (a) it's never been through the spine at all and (b) if this is part of it, then it's been going on for 50 years--or the blockages 50 years ago eventually caused all this.

I think you were the one that told me K could be "top down". I do remember seeing Third Eye as a kid when I went to sleep. For some reason I remember during the most stressful times seeing what I still see now--the cloud-like formations moving out the "hole" like smoke out of a tent hole. I remember then they were red clouds and black background--very intense. It was like being dizzy as they circled. Now I usually see them as white or whitish clouds. I think for me it is the release of excess energy or emotion (same thing I guess) being released, usually as I go to sleep (or sometimes after being outside in the sun and feeling "too exposed" through the eyes).

So you've been pretty convinced what is going on with you is kundalini? Has it moved up the spine for you?

Innerlight

--I forgot to say that after the "other entity" experience, when I woke up there was this strong smell of sandalwood or some woody oil fragrance. I even turned on the light to see if there were a scented candle or oil around that would smell. That's the only time I've experienced a fragrance.