View Single Post
Old 23-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Thanks, Innerlight. I have asked "them"--my guides--what this means. Only because I like the sensation (not just THERE, mind you--but when it happens anyplace) I have been feeling it is good, or indication of healing. But I'm really not sure.

I have had several experiences recently relating to what it feels like to be totally ..um relaxed in myself. As I went to sleep one night, I felt almost like another entity because I felt no tension in my body, no thoughts, self-critical or other-critical and I immediately began to create through visions, dreams. Sexuality was totally integrated with what I created. I've wanted to know what that was or how to get it back.

Since then I've been led to Feldenkrais, who talks about how to get physical/mental agility so that all options of action or response are accessible. That is essentially what I experienced. The Feldenkrais work made me aware of pelvic/lower back positions that create tension.

Sorry to be long. I'm thinking maybe it's related to these insights and exercises.

IsleWalker

It's always good to go with ones intuition in such matters. As long as one also makes sure it's not any underlying medical issue. Such as a muscle twitch. It's always best to make sure one is properly checked out by a medical professional just to rule out something that one could easily miss.

It could be exactly what you feel it to be. That is just the flow of energy coarsing through your body and meridians. If you tune in enough you can feel the flow of it, and if there are any blocks to it's flow.

The experience you had during that dream sounds more like you were understanding and experiencing your true self. Your divineness. Which will allow you to see your true essence and understand that your body is only a vehicle and you are so much more. Your pains and issues of the body are temporary and not fully who you are. Just what we have become accustomed to and recognize as being our reality.