View Single Post
Old 22-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Master
Thanks, Innerlight. I have asked "them"--my guides--what this means. Only because I like the sensation (not just THERE, mind you--but when it happens anyplace) I have been feeling it is good, or indication of healing. But I'm really not sure.

I have had several experiences recently relating to what it feels like to be totally ..um relaxed in myself. As I went to sleep one night, I felt almost like another entity because I felt no tension in my body, no thoughts, self-critical or other-critical and I immediately began to create through visions, dreams. Sexuality was totally integrated with what I created. I've wanted to know what that was or how to get it back.

Since then I've been led to Feldenkrais, who talks about how to get physical/mental agility so that all options of action or response are accessible. That is essentially what I experienced. The Feldenkrais work made me aware of pelvic/lower back positions that create tension.

Sorry to be long. I'm thinking maybe it's related to these insights and exercises.

IsleWalker