Thread: Tarot 101
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 07:54 PM
green

Zen is good, extra good!!!!

come on there is no cheating!!! you know what.. try that. ask your question and take out the cards you want.. try to mix the cards you wish for into a spread or with few random cards you pull, try it out... really, this is really exciting and fun and you might just learn few things there... i never really tried to do that, pulling the cards i wish for as the cards for the answer... but i sometimes when not liking a card i take it out and put the card i want. try it and if only for the feeling of it, but do it with all your heart! explore try this is the key words here.

WHY NOT? to treat them as playing cards??? after all this is what they are playing cards. i know i know!! but i'm not joking here either. they are cards, pictures on paper they are not God or Universe or anything holly. respect yes, but this is as far as it goes. the real connection is the one between you and the higher whatever . the cards are only your car to get there.
if you use your cards for wicca and witchcraft, or magic ritual or any kind of energetic work this is something else, but for reading.. within logic please - i know this is not a very common way thinking but i'm not the only one thinking this way. learnt that from a very great teacher and it really set me free, regarding the cards and other stuff as well. i suspect that the thing that maybe you are looking for is a deeper connection between you and whomever you trust that gives you the messages, i think you need to work on that thing- that connection, regardless the readings. once you feel strong about this connection, all you have to do is ask before the reading for help and guidance simple as that: please help me.. and you will feel the connection a once.

btw as for a ritual check norse ritual it is very interesting one.

hope it helps and sorry if it was too blunt - but i feel you can handle that else i wouldn't say any of it.

G