View Single Post
Old 28-03-2007, 04:16 PM
ljepotica

Question A really weird presence/experience...

Hello all

Ok I don't know where such a topic would go and so I thought I might put it here.

The other night I lay in bed and closed my eyes-I visualised a white light entering my body and surrounding my body but also AA Micheals blue light (as I do every night before going to sleep) I sort of felt a bit funny and so decided to visualise white light in my whole room and as I did I saw a weird image in my mind's eye:

I saw a man who was tall and skinny, he sort of looked in his late 40's, he had long grey/blond hair and had green eyes (actually he looked a bit like David Bowie) but his face was sort of a bit like a wolf so he was half human and half something else...he was just staring at me-and I could not concentrate on anything else-it was as if he demanded/forced my attention on him and he was crystal clear.
After a few minutes he started growling like a bear and his teeth were sharp-he tried to come towards me but I used white light again around my body and in my room-he slowly came forward and I asked AA Micheal and Angel Serena to help and protect me but this man remained in my mind-it was hard to get rid of him and I was using white light and even sending love his way and pink light.
Then he decided to "jump" on me but I used white and pink light and he was paused in mid-air growling and trying to break free and get to me but the light held him back...I kept on visualising lights and it was a struggle but in the end I was successful...

Any ideas what this could be about?

Surely white light helps to protect. What concerns me is that he forced himself into my mind's eye after I used white light and asked the angels to protect me...

I have seen him once or twice but now I can get rid of him very easily.

Has this happened to any of you before?

Can you please advise me?

Thank you all,

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx