Thread: I-Ching
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2011, 11:43 AM
I-Ching

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
.. this planet has evolved beyond the primordial soup stage, though humans are building new 'soups', and.. new life-forms are evolving at the microscopic levels but.. you are so blinded by your beliefs you won't look and see, you just preach..
Thank you for giving your authoritative opinion on new life-forms coming from soups. If living entities can be produced from matter then let the big scientists combine some chemicals and create a living entity. Something like one blade of living grass. In fact one cell is so complex that it is beyond their abilities. My “beliefs” are based on sound logic I can “see” that every living entity comes from another. Yet your “belief” that life comes from matter is based on nothing but blind foolish faith. You have no evidence. Despite every living entity that ever been seen coming from another you still “believe” that life can come from matter. I want to “see” such a living entity. Let the scientist produce such a living entity, “seeing” is believing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
at what point do you actually threaten me? it seems so easy behind a keyboard, doesn't it?
I was not threatening you I was simply demonstrating how when it comes to your own energy, your not so ambivalent about it living or dead condition. Your emotional response further demonstrates my point! If it all one, what’s the big deal. Your just energy in any condition what are you getting so upset about. All your “energy” will still be there even if it is non-functioning.