View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 03:16 AM
SunMist

home protection spell needed

I'm looking for a strong home protection spell to protect against negative forces either metaphysical or human. I've had a number of odd things happen in the last couple weeks from wasps getting into my apartment which hasn't happened after years of living here to today little kids literally throwing stuff against my front door twice - and then running away. Again- this has never happened to me before and I don't know who these kids are. Let's just say I don't like the direction all this is going!

On the positive side...this may be a message from the universe it is time to move and I have been thinking about it. Still I'm in no position to move for three more months. On the negative side...I know there is someone who for the past month has probably literally been sending hate towards me, he knows where I live but he's not local so it's very possible he's focusing on images of my apartment or address and these events are a manifestation of those feelings. Also if kids have now targeted me as "that weird lady" they want to harass this may not be over quickly - all the sudden I feel like the stereotype of the old man who yells get off my lawn!

I'll of course take practical measures as I can about these things, but I could use some magickal help. Advice???

edited to add: and today a kid came very close to running me over while on a skateboard. I was walking on a paved nature trail coming up on a curve - something told me to pause and the kid whipped around the curve going superfast toward me. If I'd not paused he literally would have hit me.