View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KandG

Then there are just gut feelings. If something isn't right I just get this miserable feeling either in my heart or stomach, as if I were riding a roller coaster down a steep slope dropping really fast. I got that feeling on the 9th of March and it would not stop. I just kept feeling that way, and it got worse and worse. I felt afraid to go out. I was just sick with worry, but I had no idea why. I was about to go nuts, and then... well the earthquake hit in Japan. I was even more upset about it than most people, and am just now getting over that feeling.

I still sense something else related to that, but my general feeling about the world situation is hopeful, but nervous.

We are All involved in a consciousness energy shift, literally millions of years in the making. The central energy for that shift is "compassion" which is why that event in Japan made such a strong impression with you.

If you wish to be more than a sensitive you need to state that intention clearly. Once you do that you will be guided more effectively for that role you will play with humanity, your self, and all that is.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/