View Single Post
Old 20-05-2024, 12:53 AM
Administrator
Hello

Not Fairies but I did see something from the same realms once.

I saw a Troll. I was coming around the corner to the shops and there was a man yelling not to go around there. He was not out of his mental state but was terrified at what he was seeing ! He looked at me goes "you will be able to SEE it, where others don't." I was like OK what ever and around the corner I went. To see this creature Troll that was 6 foot tall at least standing at the trash can picking at his dirty nails. He looked right at me and grinned and then went on picking at his nails. No one passing seemed to make any note of it being there. Just kept going about what they were up to.

That fellow that was yelling found me in the shop goes to me "you say it" I was like yes I think so a Troll ? Or something like that, he was like YES and the smell I was like yes like rotting flesh.

Never seen anything like it again. I was told they are in the same realms as Fairies and Nymphs.

Lynn