View Single Post
Old 17-05-2024, 07:50 PM
Master
Dear Hazada guess,

Your compatibly matched guide(s) will have an understanding of the species and planet in question, though not necessarily the current time period of the chosen location. They will be able to project likely events calculated from your patterns of historial behaviour and character traits. However, they cannot possibly know or project every outcome because the human timeline has infinite diversions, and it is ultimately your free will which timeline you attract to.

It is a foregone conclusion that everything is controlled and manipulated by the spirit world, and nothing happens without it being pre-planned; that people will die only when their so-called life plan dictates it so. I, as a spirit guide, inform you this is not the case, and the countless departed souls I personally have had to pull from states of confusion, despair and dissatisfaction of their life progression is evident to the fact.

There are many beings, even within the physical state, who have the technology to project into future timelines. They themselves will tell you that those timelines are never set in stone, and events occur frequently they did not foresee. This is because a timeline is a living stream of consciousness, not a rigid linear film reel.

With blessings from Sparrow and The Asceleottyi.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸