View Single Post
Old 14-05-2024, 03:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

Being one that came in with what is referred to as "Light Switch On" where you come open to it all and have to learn to understand how it all works in reverse. To how you learn to develop abilities that you just naturally have.

How do I use mine I trust fully in me being me and in the Universe and the Divine to guide me, I trust in my Guides to be there when I need them. I go with the flow, I no longer fight with what and whom is around me as they are there for the lessons of life.

I hear and trust in my inner voice of intuition and I trust in that gut feeling and I go with what I get. I do not question what is there in a path I am guided to take. I no longer try to shut down whom I am, and I accept the things I am shown at times that are not kind.

I do not feel that we can always "channel" whom we are seeking, I know this well from doing Platform Medium" work with a live audience at times you go to someone with a message but its not from whom they are there in hopes of hearing from. Yet you are compelled to pass along the message.

Trust is key in any spiritual work I feel, that trust in your own self and higher self. Being open to the good and not so good events that might unfold.

Trusting that we are never alone!

Lynn