View Single Post
Old 11-05-2024, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Wouldn`t all experiences a person have, also be an unreal dream or illusion? Thus experiences would not be important? Wouldn`t even being conscious or aware of the dream or illusion, also be a dream or illusion, since being conscious or aware of the dream or illusion, takes place in the dream or illusion?
LOL, this was a great post! A mind bender!!

The thick book, "The Disappearance of The Universe"* - is about this.
There is a difference in waking up in the Dream,
(meaning -that this IS a Dream or unreal or Illusion or a Cosmic Dance, in Hindi, a Lila, a play ...all of us actors on a stage),
and waking up out of the Dream....when we do that the Universe disappears for us.
The book, then, addresses HOW can we do this a bit quicker than perhaps some Paths that we take - all valid practices, of course.

*I must say, by page 35 was I surprised where he was going with this, Gary Renard.
And to think I had had the book on a shelf for almost 2 YEARS collecting dust!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru