View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
There is no dream, without the dreamer!
This was such a great sentence I had to separate it from the rest. :)
You are exactly correct!
And Who is dreaming this dream ...and Who has imagined Himself as the dreamer..since there is Only One! ?

Quote:
Why is it important for you to separate the spiritual world... from the physical universe?
It is not imp to me.

One thing I need to say, I am a BIG believer in ''Seeing is believing."
So I get if someone doesn't even believe in a God or angels or an Afterlife of any kind or the Illusion....Why should they if they have never experienced any of it!?
Just sayin, cuz you don't know me.:)

So to clarify, I don't think this is a dream, as you said. Ha, I might not have given it a second thought my whole LIFE!...but, oddly,
I was thrown into an Altered State of Perception my first time at 8 yrs old...quite suddenly!
Then, as an adult - again, quite suddenly - looking out an 8th floor Hotel room at the world, a city...then other times.

Now as far as this separation...I see existence, I mean, other physical planets or dimensions, non-physical planes and
their inhabitants, invisible to us (for the most part, ha), also as a Cosmic Dream of the Dreamer.

Similar to the yin and yang, perhaps, I understand this world and the Creator of this world..as similar to a glass.

The glass has an inside, that you put water in...but, if you run your finger from the inside, around the lip, to the outside and down, that is also 'the glass'....the outside is the "glass' and the inside is the ''the glass'', so diff from each other
yet, both aspects are ''the glass'' .
The inside, empty or full is the glass...yet, the outside that doesn't hold water is also ''the glass''...they are One and the SAME! No separation.

Desperation
Separation...why spelled differently? But they are!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru