Thread: Hell Loops ?
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Master

I came through the school of hard knocks, started college when I was blind and could not see; had an organization record my books on audio cassette tapes and I learned brail. I received no help from my family, my parents and siblings gave me absolutely no help. I lived alone and I had to motivate myself; went through lots of periods of depression and also became suicidal more than once.

I started turning my life around with affirmations; some of the affirmation I used were, don’t let what you can not do get in the way of what you can do, if you always do what you always did you’ll always get what you always got, and there were many others which I would tell myself over and over. Our internal dialogue, or how we talk to ourselves, is extremely important.

I also went through drug use and self destructive behavior, broke off from my mom and siblings after my dad died. I am the youngest in my parents family and my older siblings wanted to control me, but I was having none of it. Now I am the last member of my parents family alive here on this planet. All of my siblings and my parents have passed, and I feel I have done a pretty good job on my own, with the help of spirit.