View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 11:38 PM
Master

Religious theology and its labels are one thing and personal experience is something else. What is your experience of self beyond your physical body? Many, including me, have had very intimate experiences of what is called “cosmic consciousness.” In cosmic consciousness your consciousness expands outward beyond your physical body.

It is glistening transparent, and translucent, emerging from our body as a sphere, an extremely clear bubble expanding immeasurable. The feeling is fresh, clear, sweet, and there is no reference to “self.” It is beyond words and thoughts. Awareness is an extension of consciousness. Awareness can be used to grow our consciousness.

There are people who are conscious who are not self aware, or they have very limited self awareness. To understand consciousness and awareness it helps to also try and understand unconsciousness. When we say I was unconscious or unaware of something what are we talking about; a lack of awareness.

Consciousness can exist without awareness. We can be conscious and unaware. People experience this every day. In my opinion consciousness is the primordial essence and awareness is light which emanates from that essence. Give our attention to our own inner light and we can grow our awareness. Awareness is light which allows us to see. This is my experience.