View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Master

I met my lost dog in the astral

As the title says, I literally met my lost dog in the astral.

It all started with me going to sleep very late in the morning, and as I was falling asleep I noticed that I am slowly floating away from the body and then blackness.

I woke up again and continued to float outside my body but I felt a strange pressure on my chest, I was sleeping in my stomach, so maybe this, but it felt like something was pressing on my chest.

I managed to float outside and went to my parents house, it was dark outside ( a very strange darkness with a purple shade ) to my surprise, all my family was there, it was night, but in reality, my brothers are not home, they are living in a different country.

Now, listen to the crazy things guys and girls, this was like a moment frozen in time, there were my brothers there, my sister's boyfriend and I, in one room, probably watching a movie, but everything frozen in time. This came back to me now.

As I noticed this I said to myself maybe I am in the past or something like that and I went outside the house and that's when I saw my dog.

My dog ( was she ) jumped out of joy, I could literally feel her body, touch it, licking me all over the place and jumping all around me out of sheer joy. I have never seen her in real life so so happy, never. In the astral it is like extremely rarely to touch things for me ( unless sometimes I am in my room touching the walls ) because I know there is no physicality but I literally touched my dog, again and again and again. We met in the front of my house, in the hallway and right under the light bulb. My dog was the only thing there I could touch, I knew this 100% and I knew this was not my doing but something higher.

Something felt off, it felt like even though the joy was sky high, I was not matching that frequency, so to say.