View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 08:54 AM
Master

Yes generally it can be harder with adults to find their place and connections. Children tend to have a lot more support nowadays, so I guess that represents the changes in their adulthood, that is to come, compared to times past, where many people had to struggle alone.

I can connect with almost anyone, but I can count on one hand those I’m most closest too.

Even then, I find the whole social world ( at times) a bit shallow, people drink a lot and become more open that way, which I find a little overbearing. There’s also people who stay on the surface of relating and that can be draining.

As a sensitive and someone more open, I do seek more authentic connections. Otherwise I’m ok not participating .. quite happy to stay in and binge my favourite series.. hehe.

Im lucky I live in a bit of a nexus of sensitive/spiritual types, including family members. I can drop into my fav coffee shop and the owner and staff are on my wave length. People have their own issues but generally they are good connectors, are interested in people. There’s a lot more give and take /balance in kindred types, for me at least.

Some of my fav people are my nieces and nephews and of course now it’s my great nieces and nephews. My grandson is on the top of that list .. ;)