View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 05:58 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you both for sharing your honest words. it was a hardest experience for me, I’m not sure what it was, something within me was testing and dissolving, though I have been shifting with archetypes, I see now that I should not decline these experiences as they are what make me whole, no matter what I am faced with, is part of a plan for my being, I feel more prepared now to face anything allowing it to come and go, while observing what is necessary for me to learn from. I am also following a strict Stoicism regime, what ever happens, has been prepared for me to experience, so I see now that this was also something I needed to experience. Thank you for helping me realise this! Starman I cannot imagine your struggles with blindness, it is beautiful how you explained how you seen within your being, I lost my hearing for many months yet I could hear inside my body, the awareness which switched inwards. I am now getting my hearing back though I cannot hear higher pitch noises without my hearing aids, which I don’t wear anymore, as I see the high pitch noises are not as real as nature sounds, maybe I am not meant to hear them.