View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 02:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
But the latest influence - the American New Age Harner neo-shamanism!Seeing yet a few more Harner videos, I now trust he really did have the best intentions, was altruist in his aim to revive ‘shamanism’ (as he understood it), but ‘drumming journeying’ is no NDE, nor is it being called by Spirit “shamanic death experience” - it relates, but cannot really be compared.

Relates, yes Methinks so...Overlaps in some areas...Methinks the Spirit world is vast and layered like a 3 layered cake (Norse is 9 layers Methinks) and there is bound to be overlap...Though I don't know shaman...I have had many journeys of varying degrees of penetration into Spirit and the Spirit world, none by buying a ticket and traveling into the Spirit world or should I say by intent...Most en-trances into Spirit have been by happen stance or should I say SURPRISE!!!What the??...Unless I was in Peyote ceremony or mushroom ceremony, then I knew I was traveling into parts unknown and packed a few provisions...Though Methinks much happens in the vesica piscis zone between our world and the world of Spirit...In the zone that the Christians call the fish or others call the eye...

Nice vid. of Ailu and Sami ski doo...We had one back in the 70s...Good times...

...Peace...