View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
Oh what a synchronicity.. I came across a short video of Diana Cooper's last night about water and upgrading our crystalline bodies and something about a meditation regarding Pluto energies I think on 15th April.
I feel the same about how fast the weeks go by.
Oh, how great to finally come across someone here who at least knows Diana Cooper, hihi!
I've been following her for at least 15 years.

There has been a workshop in March during which we entered the first healing chamber of Pluto.
Being able to go there has only recently become available to us. On the 15th we will enter the 2nd healing chamber.
Then in May she has a webinar on building your crystalline body, the beginning of that. I already paid and signed up for that one as well, hihi.

If you do the latest Monadic Merge meditation (free on YT) that Diana posted some 3 days ago you get a brief version of a visit to the 1st chamber of Pluto.

Tonight I'm doing another webinar by Alice Heath, a younger woman that I got to know via Diana Cooper. She's great, lovely energy.
Tonight's webinar will also be on the crystalline body and cleansing your body, how to cleanse each organ of emotions and so on.
I signed up for that as well!

All that work feels very needed and important to me. I'm ready for that!