View Single Post
Old 07-04-2024, 04:00 PM
Experiencer

hi dragoness crysta,

I think Lynn gave a great overview. It's all about messages and patterns and gradual progress.

I see all thoughts and dreams as important. Windows into creation, where the messages interrelate at many levels and in many ways. I've always been an enthusiastic follower of Carl Jung even before I was able to see life in a spiritual way. For me his idea of symbols and the collective unconscious bridged the gap between the material and the spiritual, giving the meaning between them. And that perspective remains a very active part of my path. A constant friend I can count on.

For dreams that just seem personal or emotional or psychological, and seem therefore less important, they still contain messages about what inner conflicts must be resolved. I then see them as next steps of what I need to work on. And I assume that if I resolve those issues, I will be better able to interpret whatever in my life comes after. So that preparation may become important later in ways not anticipated.

There is a common belief that we are alone in the process of figuring these things out, but I think these experiences do not come from nowhere. So I believe that along with these abilities, the universe sends us messages about the best way to share our talents. It is a gradual process starting with faith, and then following small signs along the way. And the more you pay attention then the more the process builds as you go.

I've always been able to remember dreams from many years ago. So then for me the most important dream is the one I am thinking about right now. Several come to mind. And for some dreams sometimes it takes me years to understand the meaning. With incremental steps along the way. And I see that gradual unfolding as a necessary part of living a meaningful life.

I don't actively look for or interpret dreams messages about the future. And I would not want that burden as long as I have a choice. I already have enough going on at the moment. It is an additional responsibility to be a good messenger. And I believe that some knowledge is not meant to be shared casually. In those cases there can be a certain benefit to holding awareness on behalf of another. Or listening to where they are and then offering in a way that is appropriate.

Good luck on your journey. Wishing you well. Take care.