View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windspirit
Learning to read using the Tarot has been very difficult for me. I keep getting in my head way to much. Oracles cards have been easier for me because I don't get lost in "the correct meaning" of the card.
It does help to get a Tarot deck that you really resonate with. So artwork that works for you.

Also in the beginning of learning Tarot it can take some time to become more intuitive with reading as you still have to learn the basic interpretations of all the cards.
If you persevere, just enjoy it, it will get easier and more intuitive.

In order to speed that process up it helps to for instance draw 1 card a day for at least a month.
ANother one, pick a card that you feel represents you, then go 'in' the card and explore what the scenery and potential other people make you feel, do, think etc. etc.

You can also do that with a card for a partner (if you don't have one pick another person you're close with, friend, family), and do the same thing. Add to that feeling how they make you feel, act, think and so on.

Such short and fun exercises can greatly help become more familiar and intuitive with Tarot.