View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 06:08 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Let us look at your next flurry of thoughts.

You remark:
You have to be very brave to do so.

Of course you do; that is what is required to be a good leader. More importantly, it is part of your true Self that is placing that circumstance there for you to see who you really are. Do not be afraid of being who you truly are, because you are immortal and cannot cease being that which you truly are. You can only cease being that which you are not. So, in this wisdom, understand those in power have no true power, for they can only show you what you are not, by taking away that part of you which you are not. So what is there to fear?

By the way, those who think and act with apparent immunity within their perceived global power, are not the ones with the most power. There is always someone more powerful. Additionally, it is not a hierarchy of power which exists, but a toroidal energy power dynamic in place.

You remark:
You say the ETs want to work with our Governments but most of our Governments are corrupt, greedy and self serving imo so I can’t see how that would work. Ok maybe there are a few people in some Governments might be decent but most people just don’t trust Governments anymore, so wondering how you think that would work.

I do not indicate they want to work with governments, per se, only to maintain the free will of human civilization and respect their structures of power, institutions and law and order. You must remember this world is your thought projection reality and one you, as a human species, all rely on to experience your unique point of view. The majority of extraterrestrials are very keenly aware they must uphold your chosen point of view, by authority of their own upheld laws.

Governments are not the ones in power; they are merely the public facing institutions used to deliver a process designed by others holding more influence elsewhere.

You are perhaps unaware contact, in many forms, has long since taken place with extraterrestrials of both Pleiadian, Grey and Raptor origin. The scope of their mutual interaction is extensive, and has been for many years. It is now at the point that interactions take place on a daily basis.

You ask:
So can you think of any way that can help get the message out about what is really happening and how to reach more people and of course create a positive outlook.

Do not seek to deliver your information to those who do not willfully invite a relationship with such truth. Deliver your information to those people, and within those places, which are compatible with your intent and invite such illumination. Within greater numbers you have better sustainability and defence from oppressive countermeasures. As species of similar fish school together, and as a family of lions form a pride together, create your own school of thought and prides of passion that manifest portals of positive potential, that I have just spoken about to you. Those portals of frequency of truth then open the doorway to a brighter future for humankind.

Within the greatest heart wisdom, I acknowledge for you a wonder full day.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸