View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

I could almost feel disinclined to continue, so as to encourage others to further this current exquisite interlude of interactive dialogue.

I mirror equal gratitude for openly acknowledging your perceived value in my efforts to illuminate and empower others. Most remain silent, as not to expose themselves for having gained clarity from a source so eccentric.

You jest:
Do you think you could send a few really strong spirits down to the next game my team LFC are playing and ask them to kick in a few extra goals for us and perhaps nudge the other players out of our way.

What makes you think the other team had not already asked me to do the same? (Sparrow to insert a wink emoji)

In regard to lessons:
Yes I totally understand what you mean and yes it certainly makes sense.

For the benefit of some who did not comprehend my message, I shall put it another way.

Far and near are points of view; male and female are points of view; suffering and happiness are points of view. All incarnations are points of view; they are as much of a lesson as ice is water, and water is steam. These points of perspective can be experienced as a lesson, to explain to your brain how one point of view got to another, as from A to B. However, your spirit is already at C and D, and E and F, and so on. When you are one with your spirit, it is no longer necessary for you to experience Self as a lesson, only as an eternal experience of Self joy. The ultimate state of joy is the state that requires nothing else to exist; it accepts there is only joy, and everything else is an illusion.

As previously stated: Always follow your greatest joy, and it will lead you to your greatest wisdom.

You ask:
But what about the Dalai Lama who we are told reincarnates over and over again. Or is that a different scenario altogether.

Firstly, as I have previously attempted to remind people, all incarnations of all lifetimes, within all timelines are you, and only you. That is, I am you right now speaking directly to me, but to a part of me which is experiencing another point of view of us. This is to say, everyone on your planet is us, and all of their lifetimes are us. We are One. It is only the human ego which seeks to limit one of those "points of view", or "incarnations", as their personal property. The Akashic records exist to make all points of view available for everyone, because we ARE all everyone, in our highest most expansive point of view of ourselves.

In this wisdom, I invite you to understand we are all the Dalai Lama, both in the past, and in the present.

When a Dalai Lama is appointed as the new successor, it is done so through an institution designed and favoured to achieve that required result. This is to say, things are done behind the scenes of the majority to ensure there is a new Dalai Lama, in order to perpetuate the religion and give the successor credibility.

It is said that the wise Dalai Lama now wishes to end the cycle of reincarnation, and this is because China insists they would have to be approved by the state. This is an example where religion, whichever one it is, alters its practices to fit the political position or needs of any given point in time.

You remark:
I still can’t get my head around of some of the things that I have discovered.

Bring forward what you have revealed, so others may share in your view through the lens of your studies.

In regard to portals:
Can you explain how they actually work (as simply as you can). Do they help space travellers to travel at the speed of light?

I shall endeavour to do so, in a manner of simplicity.

Portals, as we may call them, are very specific points where the frequencies of consciousness (in whatever form) differ very significantly in relationship to its surrounding area. This differentiation creates an incompatibility of space and time within that specific area, which is usually limited in its proximity.

To paint this into a simple visualisation for you, I had said that Earth was once more equivalent to a 5th density of consciousness reflection. What brought it more towards a 3rd density alignment was mass human consciousness, as their population increased, and their thought projections of a 3rd density nature increased.

Parts of your planet still retain memory and frequency of this 5th density, at specific places, particularly along those energy lines you had asked about. Those locations then will, under certain circumstances, become incompatible with time and space of their surrounding area. The circumstances I speak about have to do with individual human consciousness interacting with those areas, as well as weather conditions and other energetic phenomena.

This principle also includes densities of lower planes of existence, and not only what is termed "higher". This means thought forms in those lower realms will come into your sphere of influence through those locations. You often experience this in physical locations that have a history of extreme suffering, which have opened compatibility frequencies, which in turn invite those thought forms into your own realm.

If you want to know where portals are, merely look where focused consciousness is either stored in memory, or at points where it is significantly different than its surrounding area. The differentiation actually creates a gravity well between two points in the fabric of reality, where the vibrational match at two points supports one another as an entry and an exit point. Your secret military industrial complex already knows this and exploits it for their own agenda.

In regard to your question of space travel, it is not actually travelling per se, as nothing truly goes anywhere; it is that they attract towards them a state (a location) by creating a toroidal field around them. The frequency of the toroidal field and the frequency of the distant location produce an entry and exit point, as I have explained.

We shall continue to your second flurry of thoughts.

(The more questions you ask at once, the longer my responses are going to become).

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸