View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Blessings Unseeking seeker, for your input here, one answer is that none of this
is absolutely real, and "YOU" have never really ever existed. this universe does
not really absolutely exist either. so there is no waking,zero dreaming, no deep
sleep, zero breath, no thing has ever REALLY occurred. Its all a dream we have
dreamed up in our dream of being an existent thing.
regards michael.
Hi Michael, I sincerely appreciate all of your forum contributions.

This to me, in my heart, feels like the 180 degree pendulum swing to the opposite side of Nihilism.

My middle-path truth is that love is the reason, purpose and very substance of All. Love exits, I exist as an eternal soul, and my existence is meaningful in that I'm participating in the evolution of love within this Creation. Past that, I believe there's no other spiritual, religious, or philosophical contemplation that's required. We're here to experience and understand love, and to evolve love, and in the process become love, and that's it. The proverbial meaning of life is love, in other words.

Because this is the internet, it's important to me that I clarify that I'm not arguing, and that I'm simply presenting my truth (and what it is that keeps me sane I suppose ) while tossing out a thought or two to add to the conversation. Thanks Michael. ~Baile