Thread: Merging energy
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Master
Merging is pretty common with empathic sensitivity, whether you’re aware or not. Heightened states and flow states often occur between parties no matter the distance.

Understanding how we affect through the placement of our energy and how we are affected by others whether through a high state or activation of unresolved stuff, deepens your awareness of how the interconnectedness of life works. Where you reside, what you’re becoming aware of as your own merging within continues.

The one thing I’ve learned is to just enjoy without getting hooked. In other words mindful of your desire to only move that way. To the wanting of more, because balance within you will always arise with regards to others and needs to tap into it again. The flow state doesn’t require another, but often another activates the energy centres where you still desire union. When all your energy centres are flowing ( without need, desire or attachment) that is where you source your own merging.

The connection you had, most likely opened you, you’ve let go to open. People don’t do to you what you are already holding within.

I’m an empathic sensitive healer the lessons deepen in this way. I’ve merged with humans in profound ways, I’ve merged with spiritual interventions, all were directing me to more of myself.

The way is just a way to recognise there is more as unseeker is showing. We are all that which we seek.