View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 12:12 PM
Wat is true love?
Something that I use as a goal of mine.

There is a detective TV show, 3 seasons, "Saving Grace'', available on Hulu.
It is a great, comical, sad, poignant show with so many regular human situations with love and anger, etc.;
great characters you would recognize.
BUT, they tossed in an ANGEL named Earl, that has been around for 1000s of years!

When actors repeat the same mistakes and feel the pain of their mistakes...he may hold them and say, "I know, I know."
I pause this, get teary - since this is my goal - to be in such an ascended state of knowledge - that I see as God sees -
as probably a Mother sees, as FairyCrystal said...
forgiving, understanding even the worst of crimes; as Jesus did for the Romans and the others.

Until I can feel true love for rude people ---all I can do is not pretend ---just walk away from them, so
I don't feel more aggravation and disappointment in their egoic behavior...doesn't do
anyone any good to be around them as they work on their own 'stuff', imo.
That's my small way of 'loving' them ---leaving them alone...much as Jesus did many times.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru