View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Master

Seeking "God" or our true self (which is connected to the source in my experience) I think we eventually get to. But before that, I think what everybody will experience is dealing with terrible human beings. I wonder if you asked people if they have ever encountered a person who treated them bad or somehow made their life bad in some way, how many would say they never experienced such a thing?

Seems to me it is universal. I myself encounter "terrible in some way humans" everyday. So then as this is all by design by "God" why does this happen? For what purpose? What the meaning or purpose of a life living among and interacting with human beings many of which are terrible in some way or will cause harm or suffering or bad effects in some way to me or us.

I think there is a purpose to this and it is related to the meaning of this human life here on earth. I think there is a reason we will encounter others who are terrible to us in some way or make our lives worse in some way. But I think everyone will have to figure out that purpose for themselves.

The bottom line for me is probably such things exist because we do not know our true nature. Then even if one knew their true nature, they may be dependent on or stuck with others who do not know their true nature. That for me is life on earth as a human.