View Single Post
Old 10-03-2024, 05:32 PM
Master

Whatever we say should be done with love and kindness, but do not expect for what we say to be accepted, because the person you are talking to may see things differently, or they may get upset at what is being said.

Is there a benefit in staying quiet and what would it cost me to speak up. If it costs peace in the family, it may or may not be worth it. If it effects you and really bothers you, then that is another matter.

I would suggest going to someone you trust, inside of your family or who is not in your family; a school nurse, counselor, a sibling, aunt or other relative which you trust, and first talk to them about it. If a family intervention is needed it is good to have other people on your side.

This is just my opinion, you need to make up your mind not based on what other people say but on how you feel, and what are the details involved. There is no one way to handle this, there is only the way that you want to do it. Rocking the boat can have good or bad consequences; its all about learning how to handle situations.