View Single Post
Old 10-03-2024, 04:30 PM
And not only learned behavior -but, yes, when people are raised with being ignore, neglected, beaten,
demeaned...they are SO wounded, hurt - often unable to have 'normal healthy, thriving' relationships with
neighbors, partners, pets....because the pain just pours out of them as anger...example is your everyday road rage.

green1, a story for you.

An older lady was angry almost every time I saw her - usually because of the traffic. OMG was she mad, furious!
I said, after 5 times..''Ya know you seem like as a child you had some pretty heavy trauma...that you're now
taking out on people that don't use their signals''
It's being blown out of proportion
She said , Nope.
Of course, I pressed a bit...pretty soon she's crying her eyes out!!
Her story--- that at first she said 'didn't bother' her ...then the crying started...
So she is 4 years old, the family is at a restaurant - she picks up her ice cream bowl to lick. Her mother SLAPS HER FACE!

She has carried this pain for 6 decades stuffed down in her making
her lash out unreasonably all over the place, complaining , irritable with a short fuse....unconsciously.

Having compassion for mean, bad people to me shows wisdom.
(While not condoning the behavior, of course.)
From my experience.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru