View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh...I never thought of The Divine Spirit as motionless!
I see, the expressed life, the vibratory expression is, tho.

True. Let’s examine the void experience. I read somewhere that there are three voids that need penetrating. I can only speak of two.

In the first, there is inky blackness. But it is not motionless because we are totally alive and conscious within it and can communicate with God or let us say, the guardian of the void. So, on a tangential note, it is not true oneness either since there are two; we are there as formless awareness and a higher being is there. Moreover, our questions are answered, even visuals shown to us, as of our curiosity!

The second void is upon identity disappearing, wherein we are one with the bardo, a boundaryless realm where there is neither light nor darkness, where ineffable peace pervades all that is, in absolute stillness so appearing motionless yes but here too we recognise light flickering occasionally through its membrane or pores, just as we may see space flicker in our waking state.

Neither of these is to be confused with light of Self, renewing itself within itself, that represents our true being.