Thread: Musings
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:36 AM
Master
In my opinion this is the relationship between my expressions and what I experience. For me they are one and the same. Relationships are one of the most important things on this planet, and the relationship which we have with ourselves does affect other people, as well as ourselves- Starman

That is truly the crux of it all. Develop a deep intimate relationship with yourself and it ripples outwardly towards all life, not just people but all life we are all connected to and should be responsible towards.

My partner was chatting about my relationship with life around me and he made mention he wishes he could develop this reality/energy of being. We spoke about what he feels is missing for him. In contemplating my question, he naturally was looking outside of himself in the ‘doing’ of more. I noticed where he wasn’t looking.

The next day, I gave him some magical insights about ‘slowness’ how everything can open and shift in slowness. I think he understood, but consciously moving in that way is great practice which I’m reminded constantly within myself to undertake in ways I too can develop more so. 😉