View Single Post
Old 27-02-2024, 04:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogensoto
Just as there is nothing to do yet we cannot do nothing.
Sorry, just rambling as I drink a chocolate milkshake in McDonalds.

I've read several places it can't be put into words. All people do is make hints and kind of point. I think it's 100% an experience in the now. An experience not dependent on words or thinking.

(Words and thinking is how humans usually define reality. Both are optional parts of the now. Reality is present and can be experienced with no words or thinking present.)

I think every now or moment we are in can be experienced differently and we can "be" different. Sitting drinking a milkshake in McDonalds one can be dancing in the mystery of being and of all and everything. Internally and externally dancing in the mystery of being and in wonder and free of all conflict within and without. Without one thought or belief or idea influencing the dream of being. Descending the rabbit hole of endless wonder of everything one is seeing and tasting, smelling, hearing. Sitting in a chair on a ball hurling around the sun in an endless universe. Hand's automatically lifting the cup and straw to your mouth with consciousness awake and aware. The breath slowly drawing the shake into the mouth.

“Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water.” — Zen Kōan