View Single Post
Old 20-02-2024, 01:43 PM
Knower
Personally, my readings usually used to include many details, because they convey a general athmosphere. I think this will still be the case now, I actually enjoy the details of what I see.

I think, describing those things sometimes contains the element the receiver needs, to allow them to understand, and just describing is not fluff. You're still not adding an interpretation or opinion.

I once saw a pillbug rolling around in a tin with a red label - mentioning the colour of that label meant something to the person. Without it, the pillbug would have lost part of its meaning to them, if that makes sense?

The giggle I hear behind a lacy curtain, the ginger cat I see on a kitchen countertop, they would mean nothing if I did not mention the lacyness or the ginger colour.

So I try to be complete as much as I remember (sometimes there is so much going on that it is possible I forget, but I usually remember later and add.)

Just my two cents - but then, remember, everyone has their own style, and I had no trouble hearing the message, even if "short". It was full of meaning to me!
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.