View Single Post
Old 20-02-2024, 12:52 PM
Master

I posted the Cayce thread in:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s....php?p=2185693

And now, back to the scheduled program.

One of the things that irks me, as a writer, is that my guide messages are generally very short. Anything from a couple of lines up to a single paragraph. I have gotten readings from others on this forum in the past and they have been much, much bigger - some times an entire page. Of course, my initial messages do not include my opinion so the real total size is probably closer to two paragraphs, but it just feels so naked. On the other hand I do want to bring the message, not the trimmings that would add to the volume but not add to the message. The color of the dog, the freshness of the grass, the strength of the daylight - unless I get the impression that it is important, I will not tell it. I am not doing this to paint pretty pictures. I WILL tell the color of things if they pull my attention. I don't know what to do about this so for now, the messages will remain fairly naked. Maybe in time the connections will contain more information, but will the seeker benefit from it? Or will the vitals drown in the fluff?