View Single Post
Old 18-02-2024, 11:17 PM
Master
[B I know my readings I did my family in 2022 a lot them was spot on
My brother-in-law I was so spot on God bless him no is in spirit
My sister she had as***** deal of Cards but then caught on soy sauce very sorry for swearing on here but the cards were on
She evolves hiding something that's cancerous growth on her tone on earth tongue of only I knew about seven and I would do actor to the hospital I might have a black eye and I smack in the mouth my process but I would say to a lot of pain and agnesh and so on
My mix my niece caught spot on my nephew who I grew up with cos for on my nephews wife called
My brother on my card spawn and they were my witches Wisdom cards I remember that pretty well because it was Christmas to thousand and 22 because my sister and children the way they come to their Grandad they loved him so much and I have a feeling they will not be here into false and 23 and I was right he did pass away into a 2023 but saddams is vibrations and so says I get vote the cards and before the cards some of them is upsetting but as part of my spiritual psychic gift but I'll protest for everything I did wrong in this life to everybody on here and my past lives the prove I'm above personal life to prove I am not a bad person this life
My cards I opened myself lately some of them I was similar ones on Facebook
Big happy change funeral HomeCare which I do want to do if on the spiritual Instinct in turf I was my playing cards and don't know when I was teaching myself waiting
]...............................[/b]

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔