View Single Post
Old 17-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Master

Our soul knows the way home; heaven is not something which we come to know with our head/mind, rather it is known by the core of our being, which came from heaven. It has nothing to do with logic or reasoning.

Again I will say; your deeper being, or soul, knows where it came from and when you go to our true home no one has to tell you it is our true home, you feel it fully impacted on your own being, Love and ecstasy like never experienced here on earth.

There is no need to identify the place as heaven. Heaven feels like home like you have never felt or experienced home before. That is how I know. It has nothing to do with what we think. I trust my soul, which I call my deeper being, it knows and it can carry you there.

Carry you into the realm of the heart where the mystery ends and the magic begins. When you come before the answer, that which we may call “God,” there are no questions, as all questions are instantly answered all at once. Not in our head but in our heart. This is my experience.