View Single Post
Old 17-02-2024, 01:59 AM
Administrator
Hello

Find the way that works for you the best. I do not see it as telling a fortune more its a guideline of what "Might Be" in the path. You can see the Year Readings I do for members here in the Reading Section. I give an outline of what might be in the path.

For me I do not use the Guide Book of card meanings for the deck I use, I go on the image on the card and intuition around the card. So the same card could mean something different in a reading for two people.

When I do a year reading it's a 4 card pull per month unless I am guided to pull more. I go totally on the intuition feelings nothing more. I too can do traditional to the "Book" readings in Raiders but I do not prefer that method.

If I was to take to heart as 'fact" readings I have had over the years I might not be where I am today. Its an outline is all something to give insights.

Example at 18 I had a reading done by a very top reader, and I was told I would be with only one man til death parted us, and that I would have 3 children later in life.

Well I had the three children but I got free from the abusive EX to marry a new man I met here on site. So part of the outline was true the other part was not in the cards LOL.

Lynn