View Single Post
Old 09-02-2024, 12:59 PM
Experiencer

Hello Andarras

I also believe that the universe does have a plan. And part of that plan is that humans choose details how the plan will unfold. I believe it is our role in creation.

A healing concept I learned about recently is called shifting timelines. It is based on the idea that the universe is constantly forming itself around an the ideas that we hold in our mind. So to shift your timeline all you need to do is be still and imagine a different idea of what you would like the universe to be like.

For example, based on your description, I would call the universe your wife sees as "bad luck in jobs". So next you reform the idea into what you would like. Then be still and focus on a few simple words that describe your new timeline. In this case I would use the words "job that I like".

Notice I have not given any details. It is just a pure idea. And is phrased in the present moment. I made a choice and then I'll watch as the universe fills in the details. If you get into the right mindspace you will immediately feel like something has changed. Even just a slight hint of optimism is a sign everything will be different.

When you get more advanced you can also phrase as a question. Such as: "What would it be like if I loved my job?" or "What would it be like if people were kind to me?" This is even more powerful.

I found this video that seems very good as an overview of the process. Same ideas as I described but it helps to reinforce from another perspective.

How to Shift to a Parallel Reality and Manifest a New Timeline (Step-by-Step) | Law of Attraction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G0TbVS1PSk

We still have to walk the path. As part of the healing process you may still see the need to cut cords, change contracts, etc. Anything you positive you think of to do will help to reinforce the shift to the new timeline.

Wishing you good luck.