View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 04:28 PM
Master
The problem we have now in this modern era is - all this written so long ago was written by 'people' - not spirit, but humans with ego and free will, and a lot was obviously written without spiritual consent 'free will' in play - all the religions written slightly differently.

But I've heard there's a powerful group of people 'rethinking' all that was written - oh yes 'here we are' talking about 'the now' and what we believe - I say in this vast universe where space websites say 'more planets than grains of sand on our beaches' - that there are maybe 6 planets under God's control with humans, this being a low ranking one - it would explain a few things, wars etc.

So yes we agree there's light and dark, but some of it take with a pinch of salt / open mind - its hard enough as it is on this planet, without any further worries - any dark ones come near me in the night, I'll tell it buzz off before I shoot light tiles at you from my mind, zap em.....

I remember my good friend on here Aknaton saying something dark presented itself to a group of them, and Archangel came to assist - God Bless you Aknaton, you've left SF's I see...

So lovely people, keep adding to this lifetime karma CV for when you're back home - be kind to others, complete your life plan here, and keep smiling.

And gentle roar in my right ear after writing - that's approval...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...