View Single Post
Old 31-01-2024, 03:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

For me its all energy. I have over the years here done Year Readings for members and the feedback is how accurate it lines up. Most times I have no clue if I am with a male / female / They Them ect its all just energy in the User Name and a surface skim I do with them on an energy level.

It is odd I rarely get the Money / Love questions sent to me maybe I do not wish that energy coming to me so its blocked on some levels.

What I do know is that with a relationship there is another person in the mix that you do not have permissions to read so that will cause at times the reply to be mixed in the message.

Good example is me and my husband (Heart) an Admin here that I met here and we were good friends for years. A lot felt we would make a good couple but he was married and so was I and I had 3 kids in the mix.

Never in any readings did it say "we would marry" I was always told death would part me and the EX well blessed he is dead, but I was far from him when death arrived.

I was told by a psychic in England after I had left the EX that the Universe put Heart and I together for us to find our path. That we were Twin Flame Souls from many a lifetime.

Lynn