Thread: A question
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2024, 07:03 PM
Master

as far as not being puppets go...

i find that i normally have this 'feeling'. The particular feeling I have means I am being a 'doer' and sometimes I emphasize that by 'doing difficult stuff'.

but i can easily get into a state where I have another 'feeling' entirely. It is like, I'm being moved by outside forces, not having my own volition. That is interesting too. Although some might protest and call it the motion of 'demons' for example...

But, depending on which feeling I choose as 'THE ONE TRUE FEELING (TM)' and try to avoid the other I'm going to tell you completely different stories about the relationship to myself and reality.

In one case I'm going to say everyone is doing stuff and can never stop; in the other case I'm going to say noone is doing anything and can ever start.

And I'm of course going to base my future activities on what I've just chosen to say... and base my relationships with others on what I've chosen as well.

But I never see that I have a choice that I can accept both, because I know the idea of 'THE ONE TRUE FEELING (TM)' reigns supreme....