View Single Post
Old 28-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Guide

I wanted a share I dream I had on 29th November 2006 as it has always fascinated me, and actually, I have more insight into it now because I wasn't as experienced in dream interpretation at the time.

I dreamed I was in a hospital carrying some tubes which needed to be matched to patients' blood, so that each tube had to be connected to the right patient. I was told this was vital as otherwise people would 'end up wrong'. There as a strong sense of anxiety about this. Each tube had a number on it and I remember seeing '1' and '11.'

Also in the hospital I saw a woman who had been in a terrible car crash and her blood was being put back inside her, presumably in the form of a transfusion. I carried some of her blood to her relatives, who were sobbing, and told them that they probably didn't want to see the blood but I needed to tell them that the woman was okay, and she was awake now. They went to see her and I witnessed them crying with happiness. As I watched them, I thought to myself that love is the most important thing in the world.
The dream ended here.

At the time I thought maybe the blood represented fear of death and that maybe I had to match to the right person due to fear of things changing somehow. Now I think I was probably correct but it goes deeper and the blood is about the physical form that we all inhabit and my attachment to form and physical identity. But at the same time, the dream is a reminder that we are a soul - the numbers '1' and '11' were lost on me at the time, but I think now they point to the individual soul in each physical body. The woman's form was saved, but she also 'woke up' to reality which is that love is the most important thing. And the tubes... they make me think of the human placenta or the spiritual cord?

I'm not sure, but this dream is one of many that has stuck with me over the years. It's written in a journal so I can reflect on it accurately.