View Single Post
Old 14-01-2024, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I just want to add, your friend is fine and he is at peace. He does not have to go through struggles like he did when he was alive.
That is my opinion on what happens. I believe no one really knows. They may think they know but no one knows for sure. People could disagree with me and that is OK. We are all different in what we think.

Thank you for your opinion Astralsuzy and i believe similar things that one doesn't go to hell and get help from the other side but like the guy said it's a break of contract of why you came here so there is a time that it takes to come here to earth(wait for a body or your time to come back) and you have to come back cause you came here to learn something to help and you broke an agreement with who ever but that is just a belief...

I am looking for mediums that have actually dealt with people that committed suicide and tell me what happened?

Thank you still for telling me your belief and i agree 100% with you and also agree we will hear people's beliefs and there beliefs are going to be based on what they have heard and there religion but thank you for sharing.

Thank you