View Single Post
Old 14-01-2024, 03:30 AM
Administrator
Hello

Most times Automatic Writing is done with the intention of connecting to Sprit or a Guide. You have the intention to get a message.

It might be called Channeling when you get a random message come to you, and often when you are alone with your thoughts things flow in from many a source or direction.

I know there are a lot of times LOL I am in chat with someone and a random sentence will show up that means nothing to them....but I understand the message.

When I am doing readings like the Year one's I do here I have most times no clue what I am putting down. I view the card name and I type. I then go back and edit if need be word spellings and punctuation. Now to me that is connecting to my Higher Self and my Psychic Intuition. It is me typing but it is not always my thoughts in thinking out what to put down that flows from me. I am told that I look "trance like state" when doing a reading.

Lynn