View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 03:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ JustBe ~ the five decade back experience … I could not hold onto it. The manifest universe fell away and I…. The ego however is illusionary. This is my understanding.

The ‘trick’ then is, is to embody the awareness of Self in mind-body, breath by breath, all breaths entwined, in an unending continuum.

So you were given a glimpse of it early on as recognition for later on.
But …

I understand about masculine and feminine union. It’s been part of my process too. I e moved through much of these things you speak about, but I’ve realised they don’t need to be permanent, rather being just is. Of course you can’t reside in being, if there is still process moving through you.

Why can’t you be immersed in duality but participating from the middle path where there are no sides, no separation as yourself. The self in this way, is not caught in anything moving through the whole. The trick being for many, to let go of the blissful experience or the momentous spiritual experiences that put them on a high. But my learning is that all sides, are integrated into the simplicity of being. Being and residing in the true state. The lows and highs moving us back toad inward state of balanced being.

The question you’re asking, is kundalini necessary
To non dual awareness?

I’m looking at kundalini as simply another process to enter non dual awareness more directly. A stepping stone.

It seems you feel it’s a more a permanent state?

Life at the bejng level as I experience it all, is about peace and stillness. I move from there through life.