View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 02:49 AM
Master
@ JustBe ~ the five decade back experience … I could not hold onto it. The manifest universe fell away and I was in a different, more lucid, authentic reality but I cannot describe it since it was but a flicker and I was back in my body, yet the experience was definitive and unmistakable.

About the kundalini, from direct experience, what it is is that the energy innate to our being in Hiranyagarbha, the cosmic egg, in the head ovoid, the energy is polarised as male and female or potential energy* (*space) and kinetic energy* (*movement) in space, loosely speaking. The female aspect wishes to merge with the male aspect to become whole, represented as Ardhnarishwara* (*you can Google this term, left side female, right side male).

We are in duality, so the kundalini is inherent to life, whether cognised or not, since everything is polarised or we may say, separated. Hence the game of separation and union, of descent and ascent, of concealing and revealing.

Whatever term we employ, kundalini, chi or Holy Spirit, as labelled in different cultures, it is the same thing. The past, present and future play out in linear time but then time itself is a manifestation. So, this life is both a dream as well as real. We are where our attention is at.

When we say we experience this or that, who experiences and who interprets the experience? The experiencer is the Self in singularity and the interpreter of the experience is the ego in duality. The ego however is illusionary. This is my understanding.

The ‘trick’ then is, is to embody the awareness of Self in mind-body, breath by breath, all breaths entwined, in an unending continuum.